Monday, October 27, 2008

North Texas Homecoming

This week was Homecoming here in Denton. It was a very long and tiring week, with all the preparations for the weekend along with 2 volleyball games and an 13 hour football gameday. Despite being worn out it was a fun experience plus I got today (Monday) off to recover :) I have a pretty sweet boss

The North Texas Traditions - Talon's 50th Homecoming Bonfire (this is after it was burnt down alot, it was stacked about the poles you can see)

Me and Rach
The Mean Green March as the team comes in. It was fun to watch from the front for a change.




On Sunday I put on a breast cancer event at volleyball called Dig for the Cure. It was really fun planning everything and I think the teams had fun with their pink shirts and the hair bows that Jess helped me make.


The volleyball team - we raised over $500 at the event that will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

No comments: