Monday, November 24, 2008

My 22nd Birthday

For my birthday, Alex came to visit right before my dad went home and so they got to see each other which was nice. Then Alex took me to Dallas (45 mins away) for a romantic getaway. We went and saw the King Tut exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art. It was very cool and super interesting. Then we went out to a really nice dinner and got all dolled up. I love getting dressed up :) We stayed in an amazing hotel in a really nice room. Alex's parents upgraded our room to one with a terrace for my birthday present which I was totally cool with. Anways...it was a great birthday and a relaxing, much needed weekend away.


With our buddy Tut

I really should have bought that but I didn't
At our lovely dinner. The food was AMAZING and the wine was delish. Thanks for a great birthday babe!





3 comments:

John & Sierra said...

Aww.. how sweet! I'm glad you had a really nice birthday and I'm so sorry I didn't call. I can't believe I didn't make time to call you, Casey, or my Grandma who's birthdays are all in a row. I don't get to do things I want to these days, Cade makes the rules, lol! I love and miss you. Can't wait to see you soon :)

Mike and Shaurie Berlin said...

Happy birthday! What a great guy. that sounds like so much fun! Lucky girl.

Kayce said...

Please PLEASE PLEASE tell me you also purchased a king tut hat for me? I have waited my whole life for one!

I miss you boo! Please come visit me in NC soon... I love you!