Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Time in Texas

I LOVE the holidays! This year I'm not working at the Wild Ivy in the land of Christmas so it makes me even more excited because I haven't been subject to the same Christmas music for a month and a half already haha! I decorated my apt a little bit for Christmas but I'm so ready to go home and spend the holidays with my family and friends (3 more days! yay!) Here are a couple holiday events I've enjoyed in Texas this year.

My front door
My tree

Holiday Fest in Denton with my two favorite little dudes, Kalyn and Lane (my bosses kids)
Cookie making at mine and Rach's...Jess was a super frosting machine :)
Watch out, Jess has the rolling pin

I went to Arkansas for a weekend to see Alex and we exchanged gifts early. This is the gingerbread house we made.
Alex putting the "snow" on our house

me with my presents (i have the BEST boyfriend in the whole world!)

No comments: