Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You're Beautiful

I had the opportunity to work with my friend Jennifer on a project that she was working on. She is on a committee with the American Cancer Society and they put on an event every year here in Denton called "You're Beautiful" that showcases cancer survivors and benefits cancer research. Jenn was in charge of the decor this year and I got to help a lot with the home making of a bunch of stuff. In the end it turned out to be really gorgeous and the event itself was awesome. So many amazing men and women, I was so lucky to be apart of this. Thanks Jenn!

The stage backdrop...haven't been on a ladder in a while
table centerpieces...we worked on these for a couple months. made the vases from empty containers, covered them with paper, ribbon and feather. I made all the table numbers. Jenn got most of the supplies and I was the gluer and such when I could go over for an evening and turn her and Paul's house into a craft show HAHA. She did the arrangements too since I had class.
Jenn made this AWESOME fountain...she's decorating my wedding some day because she is amazing! :)

No comments: