Thursday, April 23, 2009

What I've been up to lately...

WORKING MY BUTT OFF!!! lol work has been pretty busy and school also. I've had a little time to have fun between the office, school, softball games and tennis matches. Here are a couple fun things from the last month or so...
Photobucket
I went to the Big 12 Championship game in OK City with my friend Stacey and her brother, Blake. We had a great time! Too bad Baylor lost but hey they did great in the NIT. Sic em Bears (just for you Stac :))

Photobucket
My boss and the lovely Miss Sarah were married at the end of March. Very nice wedding, simple and elegant. The reception was very cool. They had it at an old theater and the setting was very swanky. There are a couple pictures below of the reception...

Photobucket
Michael and I having a dance off...p.s. that move I am making is trademarked lol! (who ever knows what I was doing)

Photobucket
Jamie (boss) decided he needed a picture with his "bitches" LOL, I laughed so hard.

No comments: