Thursday, May 14, 2009

Off I go into the wild blue yonder...

Ok so I'm not trying to sing you the AirForce theme song...I'm trying to tell you I'm going on VACATION!!! YAY!!!!

I'm going to be off school (haha) for 3 weeks and I'm taking advantage of it by taking 3 weeks off work (I have a super nice boss!). I'm getting out of Texas for a bit...no offense Texas. On the 16th I'll be making my way via plane to North Carolina where my friend Kayce lives. We'll be able to hang out and visit and we're going to the BEACH! I hope the weather holds up. After 5 days in NC I'll be flying all the way across the country back to Washington. I'll be visiting Warden and the surrounding area for 2 weeks. I'm so excited, as is my mother :)

I'll be posting pictures of my adventures for sure so check back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will you be in washington? I am coming the first weekend in June. Hopefully you will be there then and we can go to lunch?

Sara and Alex said...

i'm leaving the 2nd....you'll be there after that right?