Tuesday, May 11, 2010

counting down...

Less that 40 days til the wedding :)

I'm getting slightly anxious, not in a bad way though. I'm just excited for it to get here. I know that the momma has everything under control and everything is going to be great!!! I received a picture from lil bro last night of mom stuffing invitations with gloves on. She's so smart :) ivory paper and oil from skin don't mix. I'm the luckiest bride in the land to have her as my mom/wedding plan/etc, etc.

I NM to go home on June 3rd and I'm so excited to get there and help with the last minute things, have time with Mert (pool, workout, Starbucks, Michaels for lunch, etc), to see both gpas (one just moved into an assisted living facility and the other had a heart attack a few months ago), and the list goes on.

We made our plans for the drive back to NM on Sunday night. It was fun to create a little itinerary with the places we wanted to stop and the places to stay for the night. We're taking the pacific coast highway 1/2way down Cali, the first night stopping and camping the Red Woods (so cool), then the next day driving down the PCH some more to Vandenberg AFB to stay the night, day 3 we are heading to VEGASSSSS!!! It will be a short stay but we're hoping to get to spend a little time with some friends that live there, final day we're heading to the Grand Canyon and all the way home. Then with 2 days of rest, we'll be back to work and 'real' life haha. Regardless its going to fun, wonderful and very tiring but a mini honeymoon will be had.

For now the countdown continues until I'm on my way home :)

No comments: