Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wow...always playing catchup

Well here I am playing catch up again...its been a crazy holiday season! Thanksgiving, Alex's training, the end of fall semester for work and my masters and LOTS of traveling in the month of December.

 This are my 2 best friends here in NM, Tina and Emily. We had Thanksgiving at Emily's casa with lots of friends :) We cooked all the food, it was fun!
 I got to go home to Washington for Apple Cup...it was a surprise to everyone but my mom and Mirielle. Haha my daddy almost cried it was pretty cute :) I got to hang out with my sister who is now at WSU and see her dorm and what not. It was great to be home!
 This is a group shot from our Spirit Squad Christmas party. We did ugly sweaters, cookie decorating contests, silly games and white elephant gifts. It was way fun and these girls are so silly.
 I graduated with my master's in December and it was a great feeling! After 2 years of soooo much work, it finally paid off and I'm glad it's over haha.
 Alex missed the actual graduation ceremony because of work and I didn't think he has going to get to come at all. But he, my mom and my dad were very sneaky and he "showed" up at dinner after the ceremony. It was an excellent surprise and I was so glad he got to be there with my family. We did the Dallas aquarium and Dave and Busters and other fun stuff.
 For Christmas vacation, I drove to where Alex is going some training and we went galavanting all over the southeast. For Christmas we went to Florida and it was a blast. New Years, we hit up New Orleans with friends and had such an awesome time!
Here is Miss Gabby and her first ever Christmas stocking :) so adorable!

I will post New Orleans pictures whenever I get them downloaded....

No comments: