Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Babysitting adventures

I had the pleasure of hanging out with my boss, Paul's kids and the Deputy Athletic Directors kids while the 2 couples went to a Sheryl Crow concert in Dallas a few weeks ago. We rode scooters, went to the community pool, ate pizza, played 'let's shoot Sara with Nerf guns' and watched a movie before the boys had to hit the sack for the night. All in all it was a good time and now I like seeing them and hearing about their school, soccer and football adventures. Kind of like havin' my cousins and all the other kids I know at home around :)

From the left: Kaylen, Lane (they're brothers), and Dan after they terrorized me enough to get off my floaty and give it to them. (20 cannon balls did the trick)
Being goofy
Joe (Dan's little bro) and Lane thought they were really good at hiding
Kaylen just chillin (this is what I attempted to do before the cannon ball business)
From the left: Joe, Dan and Lane playing in the kiddie pool with the fountain...pretty sure they broke the fountain but shhhhh, we won't tell :)

No comments: