Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Football Weekend

Last weekend was our first home football game here in Denton and although it was a lot of prep and hard work (13 hours on Saturday, yucky) it was still very fun and I learned a lot about what goes into putting on events of this magnitude a little more indepth. Too bad we lost...but I had a great time coordinating our Friday Night @ Clark Park pep rally event on Friday and setting up tailgating and performing game operations on Saturday.


Cheerleader showing off her sweet moves at FN@CP
Michael (the busiest man alive) and Scrappy on stage
Talon (spirit group) Car Bash
Me on my way to pick up Coach Dodge and some players at the Holiday Inn so they could come talk to the crowd
My favorite Saturday helpers, Evelyn and Tom
Me and Evelyn
The sweet arch we have at the entrance to tailgating
Faith and Paige at the Mean Green March (a little parade in the tailgating area signaling its 3 hours until kick off)
Rach and I (sweet headset she has) at the game, game op-ing it up!


Pretty picture of the sunsetting on Fouts Field

1 comment:

John & Sierra said...

Your job seems like so much fun! :) I'm glad you get to be experiencing all that awesome stuff. You look really happy and I wanna come visit, lol!