Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Picture/Life Update

I can't believe it's March!! Holy crap, where did the last few months go?! Well basketball season has come and gone (for me) and I'm PUMPED for March Madness to begin. It's definitely my favorite time of year, even over Christmas haha. Alex and I have both been very busy. He has been gone a lot for work, a week here and a week there. I get to stay home and work lots of baseball games and take care of the dog :) Also, I've been preparing the dance team that I coach for a competition that we just returned from in Dallas. We took first in our division! It was a lot of fun.

Right now Alex and I are preparing for the completion of our backyard. We finally decided to hire a sprinkler guy and a landscaper to just get it all done. I am SO DONE with a muddy dog every time she comes in from outside. It will be so nice to finally look out the back door and see GRASS! YAY!!!! Wedding plans are also coming along and we are down to about 100 days on the countdown, crazy!

Well that's what is going on with us :) Some pics below...


With friends at an away basketball game (left to right: Sam, Kourtney, Chelsea, me)Baseball season has begun!
Dance team in Dallas...taken in American Airlines Center plaza before Mavs game
after we won! National Champions!!! WOO HOO!

No comments: