Friday, March 12, 2010

pup is growin' up!

Well it's been a while seen I posted a pic of the Gabinator aka Gabby the puppy. She is about 24 weeks old now and weighs over 25 lbs. She's a growin girl and just cute as ever. We started puppy obedience classes about 4 weeks ago. She's actually doing really well and its probably the most mild mannered and well behaved dog in the class. She gets used for demos a lot because the instructor says she's easy to deal with (haha easy to say when you're the lady with a pocket full of cut up string cheese). But anyways, she is a little ray of sunshine in my day because I get unconditional love from her. She's always happy to see me and love me :) Her favorite thing to do with Alex is bark and play bite. I don't really like it but it's their game...silly!

Today the demo on our backyard begins. sprinkler system, sod and landscaping. Gabby is excited to finally have a yard and we are excited for no more super muddy paws every time it decides to rain or randomly snow. YAY!!! (pic to come)


No pictures please...this photo shoot pooed me out

She's so BIG!

1 comment:

wanderin said...

soon Gabby'll be in the Sparky league...let's hope she doesn't end up in the Tina league!! :) I'd pay to see Alex wrestle a pup THAT size into the tub!!!

Can't wait for backyard photos!

~Laurie