Monday, October 25, 2010

I love FALL!!!

On Sunday we were able to go to the local pumpkin patch. We went with 2 other couples; Matt and Emily and Matt and Rachel. Matt and Rachel's little guy came along as well. It was a ton of fun. We walked around, got snacks, watch the pumpkin cannon and went on a hay ride where we got to pick pumpkins. Afterwards we went to Matt and Rachel's house and carved our pumpkins! They are all set up on the porch now :) Enjoy the pictures....


 Pumpkin trail

 Us in front of the pumpkin mountain
 Emily and I...Alex was being a goober and right here I think I'm telling him to stop being a dork before he drops my camera.
 Matt and Mr. L
 Matt and Emily
Alex getting ready to pick our pumpkins

We are very excited for Halloween this weekend. Some people from Alex's work are having a party so we are dressing up and getting ready to have a great time!

No comments: