Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why I love the End of October/Early November....

SPORTS!!!! There are so many different things going on...the end of College Football, mid season NFL, start of the NBA, end of MLB and the beginning of College Basketball :) It makes my heart happy. Not only am I good and busy at work but ESPN and other sports channels are really all that get watched at our house this time of year (besides the occasional shows that we watch regularly; GLEE, Parenthood, Chelsea Lately and Grey's...ok the last 2 are just me lol.

Tonight is the first game of the World Series between the SF Giants and the TX Rangers! I'm a huge Rangers fan (I will always be a Mariners fan too, just a little angry with them the last few years and my 2nd team took over). I've got my MOOSE CLAW shirt all ready to go and I'm pumped! GO RANGERS!

My next thing to look forward to is the College Football end of season and playoffs. YAY!

No comments: