Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Road Trip: Tucson, AZ

This past weekend we both had a little break from work so we decided to pack up and drive to Tucson to see Alex's friend John and his girlfriend Lisa. John and Alex were in pilot training together and have remained good friends. They hadn't seen each other in a little over a year and after spending the last 3 years together most of the time, I think they kinda missed each other haha. The boys did a lot of golfing while the girls (Lisa and I) did a lot of shopping. I got a TON of my Christmas shopping done. It feels great to not be stressed about it. Gabby got to come along and had fun playing with Lisa's dog, Daisy.

Anyways, it was a super fun weekend and we hope to have John and Lisa come visit us soon. Unfortunately I have no pictures to show for this weekend :( Maybe I will from our next adventure.

No comments: